Sunday 6 July 2008

Monday Morning Photo. 11/11/07.



G'day all, in the latter days of broad gauge working to Adelaide there was a bit of movement around Laverton early in the arvo. There was this interstate goods and around the same time there was a coalie up from the LaTrobe Valley that usually showed with an S leading an X. Plus the lunchtime Warrnambool pass. and various other trains mixed in with the suburban traffic. I used to take Mondays off back then and I'd fire up the old '66 Kombi every now and again and lurk around between Kororoit Creek Road and Bulban Road south of Werribee. What with kids and work my life was pretty busy back then and this was one of my rare opportunities to get out and have a look at the old Victorian Railways.

Mark Bau, don't say I don't look after you! Next week we'll be back visiting those infidels over the border. Not sure which border yet

Best regards to all,

Peter Bruce.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That would be 9169 I guess.