Sunday 6 July 2008

Monday Morning Photo. 3/9/07.

Subject: Corrimal again.


G'day all, further to the Corrimal photos posted earlier.

No 18 was an 0-6-0 built for the Government railway in the 1860s, apparently it went to Corrimal in 1897 and which I think I narrowly missed seeing in steam in the early 1960s. Re the tank loco, if I ever knew anything about it I've long forgotten it

I'm hoping someone more knowledgeable than me can help here. I thought I had a picture of the rope haulage incline but I can't seem to find the neg. Maybe I'm dreamin'.

Mick, congrats on winning the footy tipping, if and when you get to Melbourne or I get to Sydney I'll do better than a Freddo Frog. I'm hoping for a Victorian flag this year and it will probably have to be the Cats, the only question is lack of finals experience and that applies to all four Vic. clubs.

Regards to all,

Peter Bruce.

No comments: