Tuesday 18 May 2010

Monday Morning Photo, 19/04/2010.

G'day all, apologies for the long absence, the last year and a bit has been a bit chaotic for me but things are settling a bit now and all is well. I am actually away working for the next three weeks but I just thought I'd try to re-establish contact as I've never intended to abandon MMP completely. In the meantime I've enjoyed the more reliable contributions from Bob Wilson and John Phillips and also John Thompson's postcards and photos.
Last October I was on the NSW South Coast so I went to visit Bombo for the first time for 40+ years, I was there in January 1964. It was idyllic then but now the railway is between the glorious blue Pacific and a roaring freeway....not idyllic.
Anyway back in a few weeks, I've quit full-time work so hopefully I'll have a bit of time for my real interests.
Regards to all,
Peter Bruce.
P.S. Just email me if you want to be dropped off the list, and if you know someone who would like to be included feel free to invite them along.

No comments: